Sarova Shaba - Samburu - Kenya.
Sarova Shaba - Samburu :
The Sarova Shaba Game Lodge is the only lodge in the Shaba Game Reserve, set amongst some of the most spectacular scenery in Kenya. Meet the colourful Samburu tribe or see unique game species only found in this area, or visit the crocodile infested Uaso Ny'iro River.
Rating: 4 Star
Location & Description :
Only 314km (5 hours) from Nairobi by road and 45 minutes by air, this beautiful oasis gives comfort in the semi desert Shaba area which experiences hot dry days and warm nights.
4 junior suites each with separate bathroom and lounge
1 presidential suite.
The decor of the chalets blends with the adjoining environment and each is furnished with;
● Luxury en suite shower and bathroom
● Ceiling fans
● Mosquito nets
● Voltage 240v with separate bedroom, lounge and private Jacuzzi
● Room service
Surpelei restaurant overlooking the free-form swimming pool
● Themed bush dinners in the heart of the jungle
● Sundowner cocktails on the banks of the Ewaso Nyiro River
● Chemi chemi bar & Carraluma pool bar
● Laundry and valet services
● Baby sitting
● Massage parlour
● Large free form swimming pool
● Game drives in 4 x4 wheel drive vehicles
● Bird and nature walks
● Crocodile rides & feeding
● Viewing deck from which to watch and feed the crocodiles
● Modern conference facilities set deep in the African bush
● Business center
● Safety deposit boxes
● Concierge services
● Medical services
● Bureau de change
● Curio shop
Enquire for Rates :
Peak: 1st July – 31st October & 23rd December – 02nd January.
High: 01st June – 30th June & 01st November – 22nd December
Low: 1st April – 31st May